- Total US supermarket sales 600 Billion +
- The Top 20 grocery retailers control 85% of the market share
- kroger is over 3x the size of American/US Air lines at $86.8 Billion
- Publix is almost the size of US Air/American at over $28 Billion
- Trends around channel shifting point to redirecting of CPG spending n fewer channels,specifically those that consumers perceive to offer greater value
- Future of CPG is being shaped by a variety of interdependent factors, including changing demographics, new technologies and a nascent post-recession economy
- A 3 share of $2 Billion dollar olive oil category nationally is worth $60,000,000 annually
- A 3 share of $5 Billion dollar olive oil category nationally is worth $150,000,000 annually
- Millennials are boecoming the new baby boomers and are a $50mm strong shopping group.
Taloring offers to this group will pay dividends for decades to come.